Gilmartin Ley has various specialist functions in-house, is adept at co-ordinating action across those functions and if appropriate using a wealth of contacts in the property industry from planning advisers to solicitors to ensure the best results for our clients.
To demonstrate our capabilities please have a look at the case studies below:
- Office acquisition for Which? - Which? was launching a new division and urgently required 5,000 sq ft of Grade A office space: Gilmartin Ley sourced and negotiated the deal (case study here).
- Strategic advice on non-operational property portfoio - Gilmartin Ley led a team of consultants in winning the instruction to advise a major institution on how to use it's non-operational property to meet its objectives (further details are not available because of client confidentiality).
- Highgate freehold multi-tenanted investment sale - having let vacant units and agreed rent reviews for the client previously on this property, Gilmartin Ley advised the client on the sale of this prime North London investment (case study here). Gilmartin Ley have been retained by the new owners to let vacant units as they become available.
Gilmartin Ley Service Areas:
- Investment & Development
Brokering investment and development opportunities with superior expected returns is what we do at Gilmartin Ley. Enabling our clients to recycle capital by advising on disposal strategy and marketing to secure the best sale is the corollary of this.
- Occupational Agency - Commercial Property Disposal & Acquisition Services
We specialise in commercial property acquisitions and lettings - we have particular strengths in offices (B1), industrial / warehouse (B1/B2/B8) and D1 property.
- Development Consultancy
If you have land and/or derelict or under-utilised property with potential for development we can help you realise the optimum redevelopment scheme.
- Landlord & Tenant - Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals
Unlike any other asset, the relationship between landlord and tenant is key to the performance of property whether our client happens to be an occupying tenant or an investor landlord. When working on clients' lease renewals or rent reviews at Gilmartin Ley we focus on the long term impact on property performance in the context of an area of law which is constantly evolving.
- Valuation of commercial and residential property in North London by RICS Registered Valuers
Our Chartered Valuation Surveyors (RICS Registered Valuers) provide valuation advice for all purposes other than loan security.
- Property Management
We offer a bespoke property management service which can include rent collection, rent reviews and strategic advice on how to maximise long term value.
- Building Surveying
Full structural surveys, defect schedules, preparation of schedules of condition / dilapidations, and negotiation of dilapidations claims are some of the building surveying services provided by Gilmartin Ley.