The subject property is located on the east side of Bull Lane just south of Shaftsbury Road and immediately north of the Haringey Borough Council boundary line.
The area is well served for communications with several bus routes on High Road/Fore Street (A1010) about a quarter of a mile to the east.
White Hart Lane railway station with frequent services to Seven Sisters (Victoria line) and Liverpool Street is about half a mile to the south-east.
There are excellent road communications close by with the North Circular Road / Sterling Way (A406) a quarter of a mile to the north and the Great Cambridge Road (A10) less than half a mile to the west.
The property comprises a 1930's built warehouse of steel frame construction with solid fletton brick walls. The roof is of a double pitched construction with lightweight steel trusses, profiled metal sheeting and translucent single perspex rooflights to the north slopes.
The loading bay extension was built in 1973 and is of steel portal frame construction raised on a 1.5m high brick wall. The loading bay encompasses the east and north elevations of the original factory building.
The original building has an eaves height of approximately 3.70m with an average height of 5.00m to the loading bay extension. The main loading door is 6.5m wide and 4.6m high.
The subject property is approached by way of a shared concrete paved driveway / forecourt from the vehicular access on the Bull Lane frontage where there are double metal gates.
The yard is tarmacadam paved with five car parking spaces and a loading route providing access to the warehouse/ loading bay.
Please sign-in or register to download these documents.